Monday, May 2, 2011

Introduction into Random Spurts..

Hello, I am Zack Hoover, I did create a small nickname for myself online which is Atticus Fly if you wish to refer to me as that instead....I don't think it really matters. I'm a college student who resides within the less then flattering state of North Dakota, where my creative output is hardly recognized, yet everyone praises it. What I mean by "hardly recognized" is that I know I have the potential to put my art out there further, but I haven't found a way to do so yet. I also enjoy writing. I'm currently writing a couple books (it's gonna take a while before they're finished, obviously).

 My inspirations include: Johnny Cupcakes, Pyknic, Drop Dead, Jeremy Fish (Silly Pink Bunnies), Dalek, Banksy, Shepard Fairey, P.O.S., the Dynamic Duo, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Cage, Richard Minino (Horebites), Rockett Clothing, Jordan Buckley, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics and much, much more.

Feel free to comment and give me some ideas. I'll post..well..not commissions to say..but requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment